We encourage you to rent our high-pressure equipment.
Example use: removing paint, rust, resin, rubber, varnish, mortar, plaster, concrete, bitumen, uncovering reinforcement structures, preparing surfaces for applying anti-corrosion or fire coatings, cleaning heat exchangers, boilers, tanks, sewage ducts, industrial machinery, ships, paint shops, engineering workshops, works on flat surfaces, rinsing out concrete to a depth of 1 metre without damaging reinforcement, cutting high-resistance alloys: metals, steel, metals, ferro-concrete, ceramics, concrete, tanks, building structures, pipes (up to 40 mm thick) with a 1 mm accuracy – without dust, sparks or strong vibrations.
Our services include:
– delivery of machines
– training for personnel
– servicing/ maintenance within 48 hours
– in case of damage – machine replacement within 72 hours
– our machines are designed to operate for 24 hours
– no hour limit for equipment
– we offer machines designed to operate in explosion exposed areas
– our qualified personnel is at your disposal